Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cute really?????

i finally get it!! for so long i asked what was it that held me back from being "hot"??? and i now have my answer; im like a fucking puppy im "Cute." because i look so young i come off as cute and because of my "baby-fat" rick face not only makes me look young but more over makes me less appealing when it comes to the word "desire."

that said my friends ask me "why does it even matter??" to me it only matters because there is only two ways i can truly get what i want(to be physically passionate) 1) denial, i can just pretend i'm wanted not only for my charm but also for my physical passion 2) go rob a cradle so i look older to the high school student id be dating LOL.

or maybe i should just get over it and move on. i wish i could, and though i know i really cant when it comes to my internal dialog; i can put on a strong face and maybe if i do it long enuf i can convince myself that its true.

~Mr.Hyde 

No comments: