Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Away

so as thought it weren't obvious I've missed a few days bloging my trip. To recape suck, suck, suck...... And now we're at sea world.
Today, sea world sucked worse then most the disney parks mostly bc it was 93f and humid as hell. But also due in part atleast to the mass of under welment. It was all so......blah. Atleast Disney had a couple kick ass rides. On a plus side I got attacked by a polar bear which ripped my new shorts LOL ;)
So probly not going home till Sunday but I'm gonna push to go home tomorrow if I can; I just want this trip to be over like NOW!!

On to something mildly unrelated; why am I such a whore??? I'm a whore in so many ways I can barely keep up as to why. Let's start with attention ...I'm huge attention whore I just love people seeing and listening to me so much so I'm on edge with my gf cause I feel like I'm not getting enough; I push and push and get no where. Next and last we have a man whore, I'm this most likely due to my first attention whoreage. I like women wanting me as a result I flirt my ass of to any and every girl who'll listening. I guess I'm not so much asking why as much as I'm saying do I have a problem.

Thanks for reading HydeTime

Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

Sneaky Ninja said...

u do have a problem. not everyone has to like you. if i wanted to i could ignore you. hahaa

hopefully i shall see u tonight!